- Join a fast-growing startup in the disability-tech space
- Un-tap the potential of our customer base through digital marketing
- Be part of an inclusive, vibrant, and impact-driven team
We are looking for a contractor to work 16-20 hours per week. Remote and flexible working hours are supported.
Maslow is a disability tech startup that helps people with paralysis manage their care and rehab from where it matters most – at home.
We provide a voice-enabled mobile assistant that lets users access all their therapy content, coordinate all their carers, and communicate with their entire team in one place. Maslow also integrates with home devices (Google Home, Alexa) to enable voice interaction for those with paralysis.
Since launching in March 2020 we have secured a stable customer base, participated in multiple accelerator and development programs, and formed partnerships with leading Australian rehab clinics.
We are a purpose-driven team that are making a substantial positive impact to the lives of those living with a disability.
Work directly with our strategy and customer leads to:
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across Google & Facebook Ads
- Review, test, and optimize marketing campaigns for lead generation and conversion
- Use analytics to analyze effectiveness of website, email, and marketing comms
We expect you to have some familiarity with:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- You have managed ad campaigns on socials, SEM, and other avenues
- You understand how to manage marketing analytics against a conversion funnel
- You are looking to gain more hands-on experience balancing both marketing strategy with campaign execution